Ever wondered about blogging and how it can do wonders to your business?
At present, blogging has gone beyond the usual notion of being teenagers’ virtual diaries where they can pour their hearts out. Businesses today have picked up with the blogging campaign and have little by little appreciated the benefits it can provide.
Blogs actually came from the word weblogs which was coined by Jorn Barger in 1997. From its big boom in 1999, it has evolved and has adapted various software and tools to make blogging as easy as possible. Business blogs makes it possible for company employees to share some relevant information on their expertise and services, establish complimentary web traffic and interact with their customers and even potential ones, just like a website of their own.
Several companies that are low on their budget are opting for blogging more instead of hiring a designer or developer which is a whole lot more expensive.
Here is a list of a few benefits with business blogging.
1. Build a community and become an “expert”. When you devote more time with blogging, your online identity becomes more credible. You get to share your inputs to a wider audience. More readers get to check your blogs and learn more about your company. This will eventually establish you as an “expert” in your field since you are able to share a lot. In the end, your business grows significantly with referrals and new customers coming in.
2. Blogging dilemmas easily resolved with publishing tools. Small businesses can actually make it big with blogging. With how easy it is, anyone can actually do blogging. The question lies with how it can make a mark in the internet world. There is actually a lot of software that are easy to manipulate. Within just a few clicks you get to launch your business blogs online with a breeze. Updating it is also very simple that you wouldn’t need the resources of a web developer to do it for you.
3. Distinguish your company from competitors. Business Blogs allow you to become more personal with your inputs. You get to share more about you company with the unique touch of your personality. This way it can differentiate your own from its rivals. That gives you double advantage if contenders do not have any business blogs.
4. Increases search engine positioning and web traffic. If you have a website, a blog can help compliment it. With business blogs, your search engine rankings are likely to get higher because of external linking to your pages, pertinent content and recurrent updating. When your website visits boost, increased web traffic is also well on its way.
5. Low-cost alternatives. Several companies that are low on their budget are opting for blogging more instead of hiring a designer or developer which is a whole lot more expensive. Who said making a superstar online should be expensive? With blogging, you are able to make your name without the additional price tag.
Business blogging goes along well with internet marketing. With the various benefits it offers, who else isn’t convinced why blogging should become an essential to your marketing strategy? So what are you waiting for? Keep those blogs coming and let the whole virtual world learn about you and your company.